The wildlife in Trinity County really seemed to be out and about today. Here is a list of some of what we saw. It was an eventful day.
1. A bald eagle flying up the river.
2. A baby deer in the orchard eating.
3. An otter swimming up the river.
4. A ground squirrel peering out of its hole in the ground.
5. A hummingbird drinking out of a half frozen feeder.
6. Ten bright yellow finches fighting over a feeder at Nani's house.
7. A group of about twenty five bright yellow finches fighting over a feeder at Great Grandma and Great Grandpa's house.
8. A formerly feral, now adorable cat chasing a mouse.
9. A formerly wild mustang putting on his very own rodeo.
10. And Sadie got to see Mommy riding an appaloosa/quarter horse that hasn't been ridden all winter (and I lived to blog about it!).